A centre of excellence in nursing education, research, community service and consultancy with scholars and professionals
To train nurse professionals, carry out research in current and emerging health issues, provide community service and consultancy.
• Promote and defend freedom of thought and expression in academic inquiry and activities.
• Nurture responsible professionalism through a culture of mentorship, and role modeling.
• Promote innovative research that address current and evolving health challenges
• Provide leadership in setting the national and international health agenda.
• Initiate and sustain relevant, creative, innovative and inventive research for the benefit of mankind.
• Promote a work environment characterized by team spirit and teamwork.
• Good corporate governance, sensitivity to needs of the society and respect for human rights shall be the hallmark of the College.
• Promote sensitivity and responsiveness to social needs.